Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bath Time, Splash Time!

In keeping with the title of this blog, a posting here must be related to a newsworthy event . The news of this post is primarily that we exist. Secondarily, the news is that little Guy is becoming quite his own person. These bath time photos really brought that into focus for me. He used to just sit in awe of his big brother and watch the fun. Now he really adds his antics to the mix. Today, Rex was even copying him! I sense that the next few years are going to be full of energy.



I don't know how well it comes through, but both the boys have looks of pure pleasure. And yes, my bathroom is white-on-white-on-white, and no I don't like it.


Below we will review the many moods of Guy in the bathtub. You will see that it is quite a frenzied experience for him, but one that he really enjoys.



Too much fun!



No, really, too much fun!



Rapture, rapture!


Here is Rex, amused by the actions of little Guy. It seems we have come full circle, Guy used to watch Rex in awe and now Rex is equally enamored of his brother.

3 comments:

Vincent Family said...

I love the bath time pics!! Happy to Rex sitting now :) There are the nights when my boys splash like you have never seen. I have learned to sit back and laugh. Its totally worth using a few towels to wipe it up!:)

Unknown said...

Hey,
I know your Loni's friend in all but, I added your other blog to my cooking blog. I hope you don't mind me adding this one to my family blog. I think it will be fun to see how you guys are doing.

Loni said...

These pics are so funny! I love that guy is becoming a little person. He and Rex will get to be little buddies now. BTW, I appreciated the talent that it took to make these pics completely modest:)...you're amazing.